In this training the student will learn what is needed to start kernel development.
Our methodology aims that anyone understands the content of our training. We seek to explain the fundamental concepts clearly, to avoid jargons and unfamiliar terms, to pass the content in several ways to help in fixing the content. Not to mention that our training has a great practical approach, hands-on.
The list of prerequisites are as follows:
- C and assembly programming
- Unix fundamentals
- Basic knowledge about operating system and computer architecture
- Basic knowledge about memory management
What’s more, our training is tailored to the knowledge and experience of the class. This is your chance to expand your knowledge and reach the next level in your career.
- Access to the private mailing list for students
- Updated content
- Practical Training (Hands-on)
- Accessible language
- Experienced instructor
Computer Science and Computer Engineering Students
Law enforcement agents
Anyone willing to learn and practice vulnerability exploitation